Reports to: Senior Account Manager
We are recruiting for an Account Administrator to provide efficient administrative support to support our team in delivering client campaigns and events. To achieve this, you will be focused on delivering excellent customer service to internal team members, agency partners and suppliers.
You will have great people skills and be a confident team player. The role will be varied, and you’ll work with multiple team members across a variety of projects. If you are looking for a role where you will become a key part of our organisation, please read on.
Working in a vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
A typical day
- Correctly enter and maintain client data in the CRM system
- Maintenance of weekly status reports
- Creation of client meeting/call agendas and contact reports
- Accurate and efficient scheduling and task management for Account Managers
- Providing data and reporting to support the Account team
- Supporting the logistics and management of client events
- Sourcing and working with suppliers to support project requirements
- Creating and maintaining project performance reports
- Manage the uploading of PO’s and other documentation for the project approval process
- Supporting Account Managers with project work
- Managing account related guides, reference documents and portal access
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective multi tasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative to meet tight deadlines
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review.
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme.
- A workplace pension scheme.
- 25 days leave (plus bank holidays).
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.