As Account Director, you will lead and develop client relationships, client strategy and team members to ensure quality output, efficiency and profitability.
|Overall, you will show excellence in all aspects of client relationships, both personally and within the team. We are looking for someone to oversee the management, stability and growth of key client accounts whilst also focusing on the financial control of those accounts, via accurate forecasting and process management. Last, but by no means least, you will manage, inspire and mentor team members to achieve their best.|
- Actively work with the Client Services Director and other members of the management team to drive long term client planning and growth
- Ensure knowledge of key client markets and encourage the team to take active steps to learn about our clients and their competitors
- Build strong relationships with clients at all levels, inspiring and exciting them about ways to work with Revere to support their individual and business objectives
- Question and drive strategy and creative solutions in all campaigns, from pitch to delivery and evaluation, to make sure the team are achieving the highest possible standards and results
- Ensure company best practices are followed and ensure the team adhere to best practice
- Take a keen interest in market developments and industry trends and identify potential opportunities for clients and Revere
- Manage, inspire and mentor team members to ensure they perform at their peak and develop in their careers
- Provide clear communication to all team members, the CSD and other management team members as required.
- Know when to bring in senior support and other team members to maximise client opportunities
- Develop the team, undertaking regular 121s and providing clear personal development plans that allow team members to progress in their role and also help meet business objectives
- Be visible and approachable to all team members
|Corporate and Social Responsibility|
- To support and promote Revere’s values, ethics policy and CSR initiatives, ensuring they guide your approach to your role and managing and supporting your team
- Ownership of quarterly team targets
- Accurate and regular forecasting
- Invoicing management and communication with internal team members as appropriate to support excellence in all aspects of Revere’s financial processes
- Working with CSD on growth planning and client reviews to ensure maximum profitability and efficiency across agency operations
|You will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking Client Services team whilst also collaborating across the business with other departments such as our Creative Studio, Digital and Strategy teams.|
|You will be a marketing communications expert, who is focused on delivering excellent customer service to our clients and building strong relationships at all levels. You will have great people skills and be a confident team player.|
- Extensive marketing agency experience
- Experience of team management
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective multitasker, able to prioritise conflicting responsibilities
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- A can-do attitude, staying calm under pressure in a fast paced, changing environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
|Revere accelerates the success of B2B technology. We bring new ideas to life. Enabling our clients to capture new value from their marketing. Driving success through our exceptional people, with an insight led approach that underpins everything we do. |
Many agencies will claim to care for content strategy, but we live for it. Leading market research and insight supports our strategic, campaign, content and channel plans. Listening and consulting lie at the very heart of our approach – brought together by our passionate client services team, who are considered experts by and within their clients’ industries.
The strategies and plans we build are based on a deep understanding of our clients and their target audiences, and are created to get the best from their entire marketing efforts, not just as standalone campaigns. It’s about excellence in both thinking and doing. Whether it’s campaigns, creative or brand-based strategy, our focus drives us, backed up by best-in-class execution, and a genuine care for our clients’ businesses.
Our people make us outstanding, so our clients get maximum benefit from working with our teams. At Revere, it’s this talent, commitment and team spirit that truly delivers a personal and engaged approach to each client’s marketing success.
We are an equal opportunities employer and as such, will make any reasonable adjustments to accommodate the needs of all candidates. If you have any such needs or requirements in the context of your interview, please notify us so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.
What we Offer
- Revere is an Outstanding Place to Work (www.b.co.uk/companies/revere)
- Competitive starting salary of between £46,000-£52,000 (dependent on experience), including a yearly performance related pay review
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
- A structured, tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required
- Work Anywhere – gain the flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- Revere Boost benefits programme, including regular social / wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical cover through Vitality Healthcare membership
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.