This is an excellent opportunity to work with market leaders in the technology sector. And while we experience or expertise in the technology sector would be useful, we need someone who is willing to learn, and who clearly demonstrates the right attitude to progressing their writing career.
A typical day
Working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following:
- Produce original copy for a range of briefs – this could range from conceptual ideas and hard-hitting headlines through to longer form web pages or an in-depth thought leadership piece.
- Generate engaging, customer-focused content that adds value to every experience.
- Work closely with the Revere team to ensure consistency across all messaging – adhering to the brief and established brand values.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Respond positively to client feedback, amending and improving where required.
- Quickly pick up, employ, and evolve the client’s tone of voice.
- Oversee and proofread copy for quality, accuracy and brand compliance.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Excellent written communication and editing skills.
- The ability to produce compelling copy for a range of channels, often to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of B2B copywriting and the technology sector.
- An ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others.
- Creative flair.
- Enjoyment of working closely with colleagues from across the agency to generate new ideas and solutions.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance-related pay review.
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.*
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you. Occasional and agreed visits to our offices should be expected.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if agreed.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme.*
- A workplace pension scheme.*
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.