We are a technology marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience.
We are recruiting for a Digital Content Executive to support our clients’ marketing automation, content management, reporting and social activity. This is a fixed term position to provide cover for maternity leave for an expected period of 9 months.
Your day job
Digital marketing is continually evolving, and no two days are identical; it’s what our team thrives on.
A typical day will include the following tasks:
- Be hands on across a range of digital systems including dotdigital, ClickDimensions (marketing automation tools), numerous CMS systems and Google Analytics
- Managing email and social campaigns, ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and adhere to our client’s brand guidelines and tone of voice (TOV) standards
- Building new content pages, delivering well-formed structures within our client’s CMS system
- Working with a ticketing system, efficiently taking scheduled tasks and implementing with a high degree of accuracy and quality
- Performing UAT to ensure a high-quality output
- Managing paid social campaigns and PPC activity to support our client’s goals. Analysing performance and making recommendations, using a diagnostic approach to achieve KPIs and continually striving for best practice and better performance
- Analysing performance across a range of campaigns, identifying what has worked and what could be improved to achieve greater results in future
- Essential to have experience of CMS and marketing automation platforms. This can be across a variety of tools, but an understanding of the principles is key
- Has an analytical approach and is comfortable collating, analysing and reporting on performance across a range of digital platforms
- Experienced at collaborating across multiple teams, ensuring highly efficient working practices, that timescales are kept and that the result is thoroughly tested against defined ‘success’ criteria
- Knowledge of paid social, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio and how these tools can deliver results
- Exposure to LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, Facebook Business Ads, Twitter Ads would be advantageous but not essential
- Passion for all things digital, being aware of the latest trends, particularly regarding social media and Martech (advantageous)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high levels of stakeholder satisfaction, whilst balancing multiple tasks and changing priorities
You will be part of a thriving Digital department, with the opportunity to work alongside specialists across a wide-range of digital services as well as our development team, creating custom solutions for our clients.
- Revere is an Outstanding Place to Work (www.b.co.uk/companies/revere)
- Competitive starting salary
- 25 days annual leave pro-rata
- A structured, tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required
- Work Anywhere – gain the flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- Revere Boost benefits programme, including regular social / wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical cover through Vitality Healthcare membership*
*Pending successful passing of probation.
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.