This role will provide you an opportunity to use your digital skills to the maximum working on a range of projects, platforms and frameworks. So, if you are interested in working on innovative digital projects for leading technology companies, please read on to find out more and apply.
A typical day
As part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
- Influencing the development of digital projects at Revere from web builds to automation and HTML5, CSS3 and JS/jQuery animations.
- Providing guidance and opinion, and providing a high-quality output on every job that’s undertaken.
- Scoping the development of Revere’s digital projects, working at a micro-task level in planning the stages of development
- Aid the Project Managers in the testing procedures for every task, inputting into the UAT of every key development.
- Continually pushing the boundaries of our development offering, providing suggestions of new technologies, approaches or methodologies that can add value for our clients.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A passion for digital and challenging the status quo to achieve best in class development.
- The ability to be technology agnostic, utilising:
- GIT, Gitlab, NPM
- Working knowledge and use of FTP/SFTP/SSH, Sass/Less, PHP frameworks, Laravel
- Develop on top of open source CMS environments
- A proven track record in being flexible across all digital developments, with a ‘full stack’ mentality across language choice, build, release and revision.
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review
- Access to the latest tools and technologies to enhance your digital expertise.
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required.
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- A workplace pension scheme.
- 25 days leave (plus bank holidays).
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.