|We are looking for a motivated Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our growing Motion team here at Revere.|
|You are a talented motion graphics designer, able to work on a range of projects including: motion content campaigns, live action, animations, audio and podcast production and a host of campaign support projects ensuring delivery of all assets to the highest standards within budget – and to deadline – and in-line with client expectations.|
|The motion designer will join a growing team working within our creative department to deliver a best-in-class service to our global technology brand clients.|
Working in a vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
A typical day
- Collaborate with in-house designers, senior creatives and work closely with Client Services on a wide range of projects including; Campaign videos, brand identities, title sequences, social shorts and digital graphics projects
- Conceptualize, animate and execute projects from initial creation to final production
- Show your initiative in developing your own ideas and those of creatives and have the confidence to pitch these ideas to both the team and to clients
- Work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of work within a fast-paced environment
- Keep up to date with trends within popular culture and marketing
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Advanced AE/AFX animation skills with plugin knowledge, advanced C4D skills including high-level animation, rendering and lighting (Physical Render), and modelling
- Audio and multitrack sound recording experience
- Podcast live/remote recording and post-production
- Character design and animation
- Exceptional design, animation and typographical skills
- Outstanding visualisation and concept development skills
- Highly proficient design, motion and animation skills
- Enthusiastic follower of graphic, web, social and technological trends
- Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution)
- You must be a good team player; willing to collaborate as well as receive feedback from colleagues to ensure excellent delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to take direction well from senior members of team
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task when required
- Knowledge of digital design and print/editorial design is a bonus
- Experience of working within a design agency motion department
Revere helps B2B companies find their space in a crowded, fast-moving world. From market intelligence and strategic storytelling to visionary creative and digital impact, we develop B2B marketing with meaning – opening up a value-driven dialogue between brands and their ideal business customers.
Three key principles guide our approach:
1. Human intelligence for deeper engagement
2. Connected strategy for longer-term value
3. Inspiring experiences for market differentiation.
Our people make us outstanding, so our clients get maximum benefit from working with our teams. At Revere, it’s this talent, commitment and team spirit that truly delivers a personal and engaged approach to each client’s marketing success.
• We do the right thing
• We aim to wow
• We promote openness and transparency
• We hire and develop the best people
• We trust in our team
• We take social & ethical responsibility
• We focus on continual improvement
www.thisisrevere.com – check out our social feeds for a glimpse into what it’s like to work here!
Equal opportunities, equal treatment.
It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and victimisation. An environment where everyone receives equal treatment and all decisions relating to employment are objective, free from bias, and based solely on work criteria and individual merit. We will always aim to find the right balance between personal requirements and business needs.
What we Offer
• Revere has been voted a ‘Very good place to work’ for (www.b.co.uk/companies/revere)
• Competitive starting salary, including a yearly performance related pay review
• 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
• A structured, tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders
• LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required
• Work Anywhere – gain the flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
• Revere Boost benefits programme, including regular social / wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical cover through Vitality Healthcare membership
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.