We have an established reputation of delivering innovative campaigns and are looking to expand our Motion Graphics team with another talented Motion Graphics Designer.
We need you!
You will have the opportunity to work with our leading in-house creative, strategy and digital teams, to deliver a best in class service to our global technology brand clients.
Your day job
A day in the life of a Motion Graphics Designer will typically mean that you:
- Answer a client brief in a visually engaging way, typically bringing static images to life, through motion graphics you create, using 2D and 3D animation techniques.
- Create visual effects, animations and other cinematic technology.
- Bring to life storyboards from the design team.
- Work as part of a team to execute motion/video output.
- Understand the commercial aspects of the agency while creating “WOW” moments for our client delivery.
- Advanced AE/AFX animation skills with plugin knowledge, advanced C4D skills including high-level animation, rendering and lighting, and modelling
- Overly obsessive nature of everything technical, 2D and 3D
- Passion for everything motion
- An understanding of sound design
- Ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others
- Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution)
- Be a good team player; with a willingness to collaborate as well as receive feedback from colleagues to ensure excellent delivery
- An understanding of graphic, web, social and technological trends
- Understanding of what it is like to work in an agency and understand what the term ‘agency life’ means
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance related pay review
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
- A workplace pension scheme
- 25 days leave (plus bank holidays)
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.