We are seeking a talented, driven and experienced Senior Designer to join our Creative team. The successful candidate will ideally come from a creative agency and will identify themselves as talented to join our creative team.
A typical day
Every day is different at Revere! You will be working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. Typically, however, you will be able to:
- Create high-quality design and concepts for various campaigns.
- Take digital and print based concepts – bringing them to life visually – working alone or collaborating with other members of the Creative team.
- Constantly develop your knowledge and understanding of our clients’ business, their brands, and corporate image; enabling you to add value to work when solving client design problems.
- Where necessary be involved in conceptual work and brainstorms, working with copywriters, and other team members.
- Be the go-to person for all things technical, Creative Cloud and print knowledge
- Understand the brief and project requirements, and develop appropriate design and creative solutions.
- Plan your time effectively, in conjunction with senior team members, in order to meet deadlines.
- Produce work to a consistently high creative standard; technically accurate and in accordance with given specifications and Client brand guidelines.
- Keep abreast of current creative thinking; absorb and consider the relevance of new ideas and techniques.
- Show your ability to present concepts and explain clearly the creative thinking and production processes involved, to the satisfaction of senior team members.
Experience and skills
- Extensive print knowledge and pre-flight experience.
- At least 7 years professional creative agency related experience.
- Design team performance and day-to-day management.
- Creative flair and originality.
- Passion and enthusiasm for producing outstanding creative work.
- A strong visual sense and typographic capability.
- Strong attention to detail (striving for perfection in execution).
- Worked in a B2B busy studio environment for a minimum of 5+ years.
- 3-year degree or diploma in design and/or creative related studies.
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary including a yearly performance-related pay review.
- Health and wellbeing package including private healthcare and discounts on gym membership, spa usage and wearables.*
- The flexibility to “work anywhere,” all our operations can be managed remotely, and you can work from a location that suits you. Occasional and agreed visits to our offices should be expected.
- A structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders.
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if agreed.
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme.*
- A workplace pension scheme.*
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
* Pending successful passing of probation.
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.