As the Strategic Writer within our growing strategy team, you will be responsible for gathering insights and developing go-to-market propositions for Revere’s clients. With your passion for creating compelling narratives, you’ll also breathe life into campaign strategies through internal and client collaborations – supporting teams in the delivery of go-to-market plans and audience-relevant content.
You will report to the Strategy Director and be integral to helping Revere build on the strategic excellence we deliver to our clients.
Your day job
Working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every week will be different. However, as part of your remit, you will:
- Explore, collate and interpret market and audience insights from research and discovery sessions
- Filter relevant findings to develop core themes, topics, personas, messaging hierarchies and content plans
- Structure propositions that tell the story with meaning and help differentiate the brand
- Create considered campaign narratives that will resonate with the audience, support different types of content, and provide a platform to assist the copy team with messaging frameworks
- Recommend targeted communications that will inspire clients and engage audiences
- Conduct desk-based research, review primary research findings, and analyse client input
- Interrogate all insights to build out the proposition, narrative and communications plan
- Develop narrative structures for the development of marketing strategies and strategic content (including messaging frameworks, buyer personas, competitor audits and hero content tools)
- Outline content plans that are driven by the narrative and align to the buyer journey
- Recommend content formats, based on the most relevant audience channels
- Introduce innovative content ideas and formats to drive client value and enhance customer experiences, ensuring Revere stays ahead of content trends
- Work closely with other Revere teams, including:
- Client Services to ensure the output and approach is aligned to client objectives
- Copywriting to support the seamless transition of strategic narratives into full copy development – providing guidance and checking final versions
- Digital Services to gather additional insights (including relevant audience channels and social listening)
- Minimum of 5 years’ strategic writing / propositions experience (B2B technology marketing agency ideally)
- Ability to conduct / analyse research and turn relevant insights into strong narratives
- Maintain a knowledge and understanding of technology trends and industry hot topics
- Show real passion for the value of research, content marketing, and continuous learning
- Have a good working knowledge of innovative content formats and tactics
- Develop a detailed understanding of audience personas and behaviours to deliver the best recommendations for our clients
- Awareness of the different touchpoints and triggers in a B2B customer journey
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills, with the ability to keep clients fully engaged
- Must have strong rational intelligence, excellent grammar and real attention to detail
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to collaboration across internal teams to ensure the best output for our clients
- Build credibility and trust with clients and agency staff at all levels
- Competitive starting salary and annual pay review
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
- Revere Boost benefits programme, including regular social / wellbeing activities, CSR initiatives, and an individual LinkedIn Learning account
- Flexible Work Anywhere policy, empowering you to work from where you will be most effective (occasional and agreed office visits should be expected)
- Comprehensive private medical cover through Vitality Healthcare membership*
- Workplace pension scheme*
*Following successful probation period
Revere is a technology marketing agency in Marlow that has been recognised as an Outstanding Place to Work in the 2021 Best Companies survey. Together, we create and accelerate success for B2B technology businesses.
*Following successful probation period
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.