|We have an opportunity for an innovative and highly organised Studio Administrator to join our talented Creative team. In this role you will play a key part in assisting in the day-to-day running of our busy creative services department.|
|The Studio Administrator will work as part of a Studio Operations team, helping to facilitate the needs of the Creative Services’ dept. that consists of: Copy, Design, Artwork & Motion Graphics/Video.|
|As our Studio Administrator, working under the guidance of the Creative Services Director, you will assist the end-to-end workflow process and help to facilitate the needs of the Studio. You will be responsible for supporting the creative function of the business and acting in an administrative function to the Creative Services Director.|
Working in a vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
A typical day
- Assist with the smooth day-to-day operation of the Creative Services dept. creating seamless studio efficiencies and improving the service to account teams and clients
- Work closely with the Creative Services Director to ensure that internal and external team members have the ‘right tools’ to carry out their daily job role.
- Monitor our agency management system to ascertain what is required to support our individual freelancers, ensuring they are ‘ready’ to work at all times.
- Weekly resourcing and networking activity to ensure we have the right talent for our freelance roster, to support our increasing workload.
- Identify studio equipment and software needs and developments from time to time and report these to the Creative Services Director.
- Build relationships with suppliers for, print, promotional items, Studio Mac IT equipment and any other items, reporting any such findings to the Creative Services Director.
- Deliver all internal processes to all freelancers across the Creative Services dept.
- Understand our scheduling system and its end-to-end functionality, supporting the business where the Traffic manager is absent, from time to time.
- Daily/ weekly reporting on studio operational issues to the Creative Services Director, where necessary, enabling us to be a highly productive and profitable studio.
Ideally, you will have the following key skills:
- Organisational skills
- A background in Artwork or similar Studio environment.
- A confident self-starter
- Ability to multitask and work productively in a fast-paced environment.
- A great communicator
- Experience of using PC and Macs
- Highly motivated
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Word
In return, you will receive:
- Revere is an Outstanding Place to Work (www.b.co.uk/companies/revere)
- Competitive starting salary, including a yearly performance related pay review
- 25 days annual leave (3 to be taken over Xmas) plus UK Bank Holidays
- A structured, tailored Personal Development Plan (PDP) including regular training sessions from internal and external subject leaders
- LinkedIn Learning subscription providing access to over 13,000 courses and financial support to pursue external qualifications, if required
- Work Anywhere – gain the flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- Revere Boost benefits programme, including regular social / wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical cover through Vitality Healthcare membership
Sound like the perfect fit? Fill in your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Not the right role for you? Check out our other vacancies here.